God I hope I have money for merch this time - I only had 9 dollars last time because I didn’t know/didn’t plan for there to be merch - yeah for being able to be prepared this time!
Tom I really really need ALM 2 and 4 - if those are what you mean, please please bring them to Seattle!
Get tickets: http://www.ordinarytour.com
So I’m gonna keep going on about this and I really really want you all to reblog it and talk about it if you wouldn’t mind doing so, because if you didn’t already know, I am going on a tour of the West Coast with some friends of mine next month, and if one person in the entirety of the second half of this year asks me if I’m “ever going to do any shows in Portland?!?!?” I will scream and scream until I’m sick.
- June 18th 2012 - Vancouver, where I’ll be hanging out with peeps and saying hey and generally chilling out and playing some songs
- June 20th 2012 - Seattle, a killer gig at the VERA project, which is an amazingly cool venue, and I’ll be hangin’ out afterwards and saying hey
- June 22nd 2012 - Portland, where I’ll be playing my set on a FREAKIN’ CHURCH ORGAN. You do not want to miss this show. I’ll be around after too, saying hey and signing stuff. I’ll be doing that at every stage.
- June 24th 2012 - San Francisco
- June 27th 2012 - Anaheim
(I don’t know much about what’s happening for those last two, but whatever happens it’ll be amazeballs)
BUT THAT’S NOT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
If you come to these shows, there’ll be merchandise that nobody else has - there are like 20 copies of the BLUE EXPLORERS SIX VINYL that I’ve held back to sell on this tour, which I’ll be able to sign for you, as well as comic booksI’ve done that haven’t been available to the general public before, and a sexy Tom Milsom t-shirt that won’t be available for sale outside of these shows!!!!!!!!!
What I am saying is this:
If you live on the west coast, and you consider yourself even the most tangential Tom Milsom fan, YOU NEED TO CLICK HERE RIGHT NOW AND BUY TICKETS BECAUSE YOU WILL HAVE SUCH A GOOD TIME.
I hope to see you in a month ok guys! Please reblog this and make sure everyone who would want to know about this knows about it!!!!!!
Your dear friend,
And yeah we have it, it’s an old myspace photo: http://fuckyeahtommilsom.tumblr.com/post/748484081/via-defoor-how-can-you-not-you-wouldn’t
Why they used such an old photo is beyond me, and a newer one of alex.
But hey, Tom liked the post so *shrugs*
Changed a few things last night.
1. The album art is now a lot smaller so you don’t have to scroll as much when you look through a large audio tag. (li.e. Ephemra Songs). I’d love to get it even tighter and have the song info to the side of it but haven’t figured that out yet.
2. Move the links from the sidebar to the top of the blog and the navigate “window” with more of them, and reinstated a few old ones.
3. I tried to put the tag search box up there, but it looked funny - back to the drawing board on that one :)